Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de> on 2007/10/23 13:36:09 UTC

Mails are too fat

Hello,

we build our Project and generate lots reports incl. Java Doc.
Since i added the Javadoc generation the Mails from Continuum
are about 6 MB in size. I used the switch <quiet>true</quiet> in my
javadoc reporting section.

Anyone can give me hints to reduce the size of the generated email(s) ?

best regards,
Jens

Re: Mails are too fat

Posted by Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de>.
ok,

i will try that. Many thanks for your help.
beta 4 i will install when available.

- Jens

Re: Mails are too fat

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.