Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/03/27 14:05:02 UTC

Marvin Podling Reminders

Whimsy PMC - (or maybe just Sam?)

Just wondering, and hoping you can help, what are the changes that podling
email reminders are going to be sent properly?

If its not going to run, I'll run something myself for the month.

John

Re: Marvin Podling Reminders

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 8:05 AM, John D. Ament <jo...@apache.org> wrote:
> Whimsy PMC - (or maybe just Sam?)
>
> Just wondering, and hoping you can help, what are the changes that podling
> email reminders are going to be sent properly?
>
> If its not going to run, I'll run something myself for the month.

To get this to work, we are going to need to have more of a dialog.
At a minimum, I tried researching where the reminders would need to
go, and would like the results to be reviewed.

More in this thread:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/whimsical-dev/201603.mbox/%3CCAFG6u8G9%3DQ%3DhfcErPNKJPtdQrnHRruX%2B4F0LWO3F9osgr7DvaQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E

> John

- Sam Ruby