Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> on 2011/06/29 00:39:08 UTC

apr trunk broken in crypto API for "--disable-dso"

I tried to compile apr trunk with "--disable-dso" and get a build
failure in crypto:

crypto/apr_crypto.c: In function 'apr_crypto_init':
crypto/apr_crypto.c:100: error: 'params' undeclared (first use in this
function)
crypto/apr_crypto.c:100: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
crypto/apr_crypto.c:100: error: for each function it appears in.)
crypto/apr_crypto.c:100: error: too few arguments to function
'apr_crypto_openssl_driver.init'
crypto/apr_crypto.c: In function 'apr_crypto_get_driver':
crypto/apr_crypto.c:129: warning: unused variable 'rc'

Those problems do not occur when buiding with DSO support, because the
lines are surounded by checks against APR_HAVE_MODULAR_DSO.

In addition when building with dso support, I get a minor warning:

crypto/apr_crypto_openssl.c:101: warning: unused variable 'pool'

Regards,

Rainer