Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch> on 2009/09/14 21:36:12 UTC

Committing for SLING-1080

Hi

As a new committer of the Sling project I would like to make
my first steps. If there are no counter-arguments I would
like to solve the SLING-1080 [1] and mark the SlingScriptResolver
interface as deprecated (yes I know a very easy first commit ;-)).
I tried to assign me to the SLING-1080 but it seems that
I don't have permission to do that.
So can someone guide me through the steps to do that.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-1080

best regards
mike

RE: Committing for SLING-1080

Posted by Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch>.
Hi Felix

Thanks. Will try my best...

best regards
mike

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Mike,

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 9:36 PM, Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch> wrote:
> ...I tried to assign me to the SLING-1080 but it seems that
> I don't have permission to do that....

What's your JIRA username? We need to authorize it.
-Bertrand