Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/02 13:54:32 UTC

[Help] Getting an error trying to build platform.security.foafssl module

Hi All,

I'm trying to build the currently disabled platform.security.foafssl module.
Getting the below error for an unresolved dependency in the pom.xml;

[ERROR]   The project
org.apache.clerezza:platform.security.foafssl.core:0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT
(/home/dileepa/MyData/apache/clerezza/clerezza/platform.security.foafssl/core/pom.xml)
has 1 error
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for
org.apache.clerezza:platform.security:jar is missing. @ line 63, column 15

I couldn't really find the platform.security module in the code-base. Can
somebody give me a help to get this built? How should I fix this unresolved
dependency?

Thanks,
Dileepa

Re: [Help] Getting an error trying to build platform.security.foafssl module

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
Hi Dileepa

The security modules are a bit a mess in term of project boundaries.
Stanbol security depends on some clerezza bundles and concepts like the
system graph and clerezza depends on stanbol security. The reason this came
like that is that at the point I wanted to add authentication as an option
in stanbol clerezza wasn't yet servlet based.

I think the module could be in any of the two projects. It certainly could
be resurrected in Clerezza as it was here before. But from the discussion
on the Stanbol mailing list I guess it would be very welcome there as well.
I suggest you either decide yourself where to submit the patch or start a
cross mailing list discussion.

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com>.