Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Michael Rambichler <mi...@rambichler.at> on 2020/12/02 13:36:43 UTC

Camel SFTP connection pooling

Hi together,

I’m interested in how the Camel SFTP component implements connection
pooling. Is there a default connection pool and if so, how does it work.

I have to sftp a huge file amount in a short period of time and the
destination server allows only very limited number of connections.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Camel SFTP connection pooling

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

There is no shared connection pooling. Each ftp producer has its own
connection that it can reuse for the next file to upload.

--
Claus Ibsen