Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Santosh Kulkarni <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/10 11:04:25 UTC

Applet class not found error

I'm getting the error "load: class DrawChart not
found" when running my applet over the network. But it
is perfectly loaded and running when I access it from
my localhost. I have my jsp under
webapps/examples/applets/test.jsp which has the
following applet code.
<applet code="DrawChart.class"
codebase="../WEB-INF/classes/" width="500"
height="100">
My DrawChart.java is under
webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes. Is there anything
wrong in my codebase. Even without the codebase, the
applet runs fine on localhost but not from the
network. The same is the case even after giving
codebase. I'm not using any other class in the
DrawChart.java. Its a simple applet.
Please provide a solution.

TIA
Santosh