Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by JerryYue <27...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/07/19 03:43:09 UTC

Apply to be a Contributor

HI everyone

Hi, I have begin to use Apache Hudi for a while and would like to make more contributions to it. Would you please add me as a contributor, my Jira username is YueMeng. I have contributed some pr already. can you give me a self-assign

The PR that Merged with my contributions:

https://github.com/apache/hudi/pull/5445/files

https://github.com/apache/hudi/pull/5049

https://github.com/apache/hudi/pull/6106

The PR that still in progress