Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Umut Bilal Okur <um...@outlook.com> on 2023/11/19 15:06:59 UTC

PulsarMarker.proto throws error

Hello folks,

I'm pretty new here, while I were trying to run command "mvn clean install -DskipTests" on project source code I got an error as below:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.github.splunk.lightproto:lightproto-maven-plugin:0.4:generate (default) on project pulsar-common: Failed to generate lightproto code for [C:\pulsar\pulsar-common\src\main\proto\PulsarApi.proto, C:\pulsar\pulsar-common\src\main\proto\PulsarMarkers.proto]: Failed to write serializer for field: uınt64 -> [Help 1].

I couldn't figure out why it happens, I'm on a Windows machine, I wonder if that is the reason.

Many thanks in advance.

Ynt: PulsarMarker.proto throws error

Posted by Umut Bilal Okur <um...@outlook.com>.
Hey,

I tried the command you suggested but it didn't worked for me. Anyway, I'm switched to Ubuntu as my desktop environment and it is solved. Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Umut
Posted by Yunze Xu <xy...@apache.org>.