Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Micael Ericsson (QIN)" <Mi...@ein.ericsson.se> on 2001/08/23 08:44:31 UTC

Problem sending [ } & as response

When using Apache Soap 2.2. on Tomcat 3.2.3 I have a Java class returning a Java object. The java object is type mapped in my deployed service.
Sometimes the returning java object contains special characters like < [ ] { } & etc. When it occurs the client side gets all kind of mysterious faults.
We are using apaches BeanSerializer to serialize the object.

How can I return special characters? Is there a setting in SOAP?

Thanks in advance,
Micael Ericsson