Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Troy Bull <tr...@uni.edu> on 2006/11/08 20:57:30 UTC

af:table select one auto submit

Greetings

I am trying to make my table (select 1) auto submit once the user picks
a radio button.  I set AutoSubmit to true on the tableSelectOne facet
and I created an attributeChange_listner but it never gets called.

Is there something i am missing?

Any help greatly appreciated.  If anyone can point me to a working
example I should be able to figure it out from there..

thanks
troy

Re: af:table select one auto submit

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.