Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2003/04/21 23:19:31 UTC

[OT] Struts-Atlanta - we've got pizza this time!!!!

The Atlanta Struts Users Group (ASUG) is a free, informal, all-volunteer,
technically-savvy group of Atlanta Struts enthusiasts, professionals and
zealots who keep each other informed about issues and innovations in the
Struts Framework.

For those who don't already know, the next meeting is tomorrow, Tuesday,
April 22, 2003.

For anyone interested James Holmes (creator of the Struts Console) is
presenting on Tiles tomorrow, the location/times are posted on our web site
at:

  http://www.struts-atlanta.org/
(I apologize in advance for a few broken links left over from the PHP ->
Struts conversion.  I was in a hurry)

Hope to see you there!!!

--
James Mitchell