Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/02/21 17:34:42 UTC

we need a fixed Arquillian for jboss-as-7.1.0.Final

folks,

the Arquillian we currently use doesn't work together with jboss-as-7.1.0.Final.

When will a fixed version be available? Who takes the responsibility?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: we need a fixed Arquillian for jboss-as-7.1.0.Final

Posted by Dan Allen <da...@gmail.com>.
Great news! Thanks Mark.

-Dan

--