Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/15 01:19:32 UTC

[spark-kinesis] [SPARK-20168] Requesting some attention for a review

Hi Team,
Could I please pull some attention towards the pull request on
Spark-Kinesis operability.
We have iterated over the patch for past few months, and it would be great
to have some final review of the patch. I think its very close now. I would
love to work on improvements if any.

This patch would enable much better crash recovery from amazon kinesis,
avoiding many throttling errors and resuming from a given timestamp.

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/18029

Cheers,
Yash