Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by "Liu, Jervis" <jl...@iona.com> on 2006/07/20 18:15:05 UTC

Are we having meeting today?

Hi Guys,

Are we having meeting today? I just dialed in using info below, but it seems noboday there except myself...

Muse Development Status:

        Thursdays, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Eastern US

Muse - Tuscany - Corona - Equinox Development and Strategy:

        Thursdays, 12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. Eastern US

Phone info for both:

        Call-in number: 1-866-711-3137
        Passcode: 1667643

Thanks,
Jervis Liu

Re: Are we having meeting today?

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
We had the 11 a.m. call on status - I sent the minutes about an hour ago,
but they do not seem to have been posted yet. At the same time, Joel's
patch to MUSE-37 in JIRA just arrived in my inbox even though he made it
some time ago, and I just received your email even though you sent it at
12:15. Perhaps there is an issue with the mail server - I'm not sure.

At any rate, we didn't have the noon call because we didn't think there
was much activity on the Muse/Tuscany front - can you get with Joel and
send an update if this incorrect?

Dan