Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Blšták Peter <pe...@softec.sk> on 2009/06/10 11:03:25 UTC

RE: [Tapestry Central] Tapestry 5 Support in IDEA Maia

Can one has the source code for the IDEA plugin or for initial Hugo's IDEA plugin ?
Would be nice to have Tapestry 5 support for Eclipse too. And source code would be a help.

Thanks

P.

Posted by ice <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Eclipse Galileo plugin!

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
A little bit of history to answer ur question.
The initial plugin did start as an open-source project but then i gave the
source to the company i worked for at the time.
The idea was to develop a core plugin module that would be reused by IDE
specific implementations. We got the IntelliJ implementation and even an
early access but working eclipse one.

In the mean time i left that company and the plugin was bought by Jetbrains.
I'm not entirely sure but i would guess that with this aquisition the
eclipse part was killed.

So, the short answer, there is no source code to start from. Still, you can
take some ideas from Spindle (http://spindle.sourceforge.net/), it's
abandoned and out-dated but still an excelente piece of software.