Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/01 03:44:56 UTC

Re: Commons Math, Commons Nightlies, vmbuild

On 14/07/07, Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Let's test it once it's up, then decide whether to use that, or move
> > the script over. What would be the best set of projects to pilot with
> > (the ones that cover all cases)?
>
> Lets start with [math] and [dbcp], which now have working m2 builds
> and then, say, [pool] which has not yet moved to m2.  I can help with
> this.  Let me know when the Continuum is set up on the new image.

Continuum is up and being monitored on there now. I've installed the
latest beta of Continuum, so we have JDK/Maven profiles, and project
grouping features (including project level security, notifications and
build definitions). I would suggest all of commons should be in one
group since it mostly consists of single projects (some like jelly
might want their own...).

So if you could register for an account on vmbuild1.apache.org's
continuum, I can give you the necessary administration privs and we
can give this a try.

How about your home directory on vmbuild? Anything you want moved
across? I believe Hen has cleaned up ~commons, but nothing in there
should be needed once we've moved over.

Thanks,
Brett

Re: Commons Math, Commons Nightlies, vmbuild

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
Thx!

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Done

On 14/08/07, Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org> wrote:
> >> Continuum is up and being monitored on there now. I've installed the
> >> latest beta of Continuum, so we have JDK/Maven profiles, and project
> >> grouping features (including project level security, notifications
> >> and
> >> build definitions). I would suggest all of commons should be in one
> >> group since it mostly consists of single projects (some like jelly
> >> might want their own...).
> >>
> >> So if you could register for an account on vmbuild1.apache.org's
> >> continuum, I can give you the necessary administration privs and we
> >> can give this a try.
> >>
> > OK.  Will do.
>
> Did so, too. Could you please give me permission? Would like to setup
> jci builds
>
> cheers
> --
> Torsten

Brett Porter

Re: Commons Math, Commons Nightlies, vmbuild

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
On 7/31/07, Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 14/07/07, Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Let's test it once it's up, then decide whether to use that, or move
> > > the script over. What would be the best set of projects to pilot with
> > > (the ones that cover all cases)?
> >
> > Lets start with [math] and [dbcp], which now have working m2 builds
> > and then, say, [pool] which has not yet moved to m2.  I can help with
> > this.  Let me know when the Continuum is set up on the new image.
>
> Continuum is up and being monitored on there now. I've installed the
> latest beta of Continuum, so we have JDK/Maven profiles, and project
> grouping features (including project level security, notifications and
> build definitions). I would suggest all of commons should be in one
> group since it mostly consists of single projects (some like jelly
> might want their own...).
>
> So if you could register for an account on vmbuild1.apache.org's
> continuum, I can give you the necessary administration privs and we
> can give this a try.

OK.  Will do.

> How about your home directory on vmbuild? Anything you want moved
> across? I believe Hen has cleaned up ~commons, but nothing in there
> should be needed once we've moved over.

I will clean that up once things have moved.  I am travelling now with
no ssh atm, so can't verify, but I think I can largely trash the stuff
there, since the current nightlies no longer run from there.

Phil