Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marina Sturino <ma...@katamail.com> on 2001/09/03 00:23:39 UTC

RE: Having problem with Tomcat 4.0b7 -> HTTP Status 503 - This application is not currently available

At 17.57 02/09/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Futher more, I also copy the serlet.jar into c:\tomcat4\common\lib , still
>fail.

Hi,
I'm installed Tomcat 4.06b on windows 2000 (and on windows 98), but i don't
moved the file servlet.jar, it's in the default directory C:\tomcat4\common\lib
and Tomcat works very well!

Best regards

Marina

>I know how to setup Tomcat 3.2.3 and Tomcat 3.3 beta, but I just CAN'T do that
>with Tomcat 4.0 b7
>
>killing me...

L'unico modo per accelerare windows 9.x/2K e' a 9,8 m/s^2 ;-)

Utente Linux registrato: #218195 (http://counter.li.org)