Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by VitalyA <vi...@sentrigo.com> on 2006/12/25 15:06:03 UTC

Autocompleter and Dialog

Hi all,
I use Tapestry 4.1.2 snapshot.
Can I use together Dialog and Autocompleter components?
I want to open Dialog which contains Autocompleter.
Currently it doesn't work, Autocompleter rendered without options.
                                                       Thanks in advance,
Vitaly

Re: Autocompleter and Dialog

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
It's hard to say for sure where the bug is until I try it out myself,
but without a JIRA issue I'll not reliably have a chance to track it
down. (yeah the dialog does move dom nodes around, but the
autocompleter doesn't attach to the original input element you specify
either - it also creates it's own little underlying dom structure...
~shrug~ )

Posted by "Jeremy F. Kassis" <jk...@jkassis.com>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Jeremy F. Kassis" <jk...@jkassis.com>.