Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/07 11:21:43 UTC

Re: [discuss] moving the community meeting to Friday

Any news ?
This week the meeting will be on Friday ?

@Bobby
It would be great if some of your new team at Yahoo could join the meeting

Posted by Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <ju...@gmail.com>.
Sijie could not make it today, and I don't have credentials to start the
call.
I will move the call to tomorrow just for this week, and send out a new
video call link.
Let's discuss future call schedule tomorrow.

Sorry for the confusion.

--
Jvrao
---

Re: [discuss] moving the community meeting to Friday

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
new "working link"
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/wtxwb4o5j5bajn5ccnlfrnp4pie

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
we are creating a new room

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Well, I keep seeing that "Requesting to join the call..." and no further progress.

-Flavio

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <ju...@gmail.com>.

--
Jvrao
---

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Please join this link.

--
Jvrao
---

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
I have just created the page for the meeting of today
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2017-2-10+Meeting+notes

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Thank you JV.

Posted by Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <ju...@gmail.com>.

--
Jvrao
---

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.

On Thursday, February 9, 2017, 4:26:12 AM CST, Francesco Caliumi - Diennea <fr...@diennea.com> wrote:If the meeting is going to take place this Friday 8 AM, I could present

--
Francesco Caliumi
Developer @ Diennea - MagNews
Tel.: (+39) 0546 066100 - Int. 266
Viale G.Marconi 30/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA)

________________________________

Iscriviti alla nostra newsletter per rimanere aggiornato su digital ed email marketing! http://www.magnews.it/newsletter/

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized, direct or indirect, disclosure, copying, storage, distribution or other use is strictly forbidden.

Re: [discuss] moving the community meeting to Friday

Posted by Francesco Caliumi - Diennea <fr...@diennea.com>.

Posted by Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <ju...@gmail.com>.

--
Jvrao
---

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: [discuss] moving the community meeting to Friday

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 5:21:49 AM CST, Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> wrote:Any news ?