Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nsgood <Na...@chase.com> on 2008/10/08 16:34:29 UTC

Re: Issue with jspc-maven-plugin - specifying uriroot

I had the same problem, here is the solution.
This is the snippet from CompilationMojoSupport.groovy (jspc-2.0-alpha-3)
       // Setup defaults (complex, can't init from expression)
        if (!sources) {
            sources = new FileSet()
            sources.directory = "${project.basedir}/src/main/webapp"
            sources.includes = null
        }
So, in order to overrride the default path you must specify:

            org.codehaus.mojo.jspc
            jspc-maven-plugin

                ${webapp.dir}