Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com> on 2019/10/28 19:59:23 UTC

[Call for Topics] Tech Interchange Call - Wednesday 10/30/19

Hello OpenWhisk community.

I am hosting the Tech Interchange Call on Wednesday October 30th at 10am
Eastern (other times listed below). Call on Zoom:
https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk

If you are interested in sharing something you've been working on, have
some questions you'd like to discuss, or want to raise anything else with
the community please let me know by end of your local business day Tuesday.

Day-Time: Wednesday October 30 at 10am Eastern, 7am Pacific, 3pm Central
Europe, 2pm GMT, 10pm Beijing, 11pm Seoul.
Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk

thanks,

--dave

Re: [Call for Topics] Tech Interchange Call - Wednesday 10/30/19

Posted by Dave Grove <dg...@apache.org>.
Thanks to Mohammad Shahrad for a very interesting presentation and discussion today!

Brief notes and links to the meeting recording, the MICRO paper, and Mohammad's slides are available here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/2019-10-30+OW+Tech+Interchange+Meeting+Notes

Thanks to Tyson for agreeing to host the next Tech Exchange on Wednesday November 13.

--dave

Posted by Dave Grove <dg...@apache.org>.