Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/22 00:15:40 UTC

Re: Maven Eclipse Plugin doesn't include all source paths in generated .classpath file in a Java / Groovy project

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 11:47 PM,  <ro...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <quote author='Barrie Treloar'>
>  <classpathentry kind="src" path="src/main/groovy" including="**/*.java"/>
> </quote>
> Quoted from:
> http://maven-users.828.n2.nabble.com/Maven-Eclipse-Plugin-doesn-t-include-all-source-paths-in-generated-classpath-file-in-a-Java-Groovy-pt-tp6529511p6532169.html
>

> ------------------
>
> The problem is the type of files !
>
> It would be *.groovy, not *.java.
>
> Regards.
>
> Ronan.

Please email the list and not me directly.

As specified in earlier emails, groovy support may not be complete.

See http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/eclipse-mojo.html#sourceIncludes
This may allow you to configure the include entries correctly.

Having never used groovy myself, I have no idea how to configure
eclipse to support it, let alone what you need to tell
maven-eclipse-plugin to get it to do the same thing.

If you work that out, replying to this thread would help google find
the solution later,
Additionally you should file a patch, with appropriate integration
tests, so that this gets fixed correctly.