Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2016/05/16 16:20:45 UTC

Release time?

Hi guys,

A lot of nice fixes are in the master branch right now, lining up to
what I think makes a good release.
Would you all agree that this is a good time to release or are anyone
itching to make more changes before we do that?

I know that METAMODEL-251 is receiving quite some attention actually,
but there is no fix yet. And somehow I also feel that the change in
there would be better suited for the 5.x branch (which we should also
soon start making release candidates of I guess) since it changes
behavior slightly for the end users.

Best regards,
Kasper

Re: Release time?

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
OK I will stage a release and then let's have a vote.

Re: Release time?