Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Kevin Corbett <ke...@gridgain.com> on 2021/08/18 21:47:15 UTC

Hello Apache Ignite Community

Dear Team,

Hi all! I am a social media manager looking to help contribute to the Ignite community.

A little about me: I recently got my degree in computer science and I have a lot of experience with running the social media channels for my personal YouTube channel as well as a gaming community outside of my professional work experience.

I think that Ignite could use some love on that front. We can ramp up awareness through social media, especially Twitter which I feel has not yet been used to it’s greatest potential.

Is there any way I could get access to the Apache Ignite Twitter account? :)
I feel that there’s a lot of great stuff that can be shared there and we can reach a large audience of developers on Twitter to engage with.

Thanks!
Kevin

Re: Hello Apache Ignite Community

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Kevin,

Welcome to the community! I do believe Ignite will benefit a lot by having
you as a contributor.

I’ll share with you social media credentials privately.

Denis

--
-
Denis