Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Peter Gardfjell <pe...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/07 10:28:28 UTC

Re: 2.1 cxf-codegen-plugin wsdl2java not building to specified package dir

Hi,

I am also experiencing the same problem. The "-p" option does not seem to
have any effect for cxf-codegen-plugin as of version 2.1. Is it time to file
a bug report or is the documentation lagging behind?
Anyone?

Thanks, Peter