Posted to repository@apache.org by Coda <ju...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/06 01:49:52 UTC

Jelly Email Tag Library and Sources

Hello, list.

I have been searching today for the jar and sources for the commons jelly email tag library.  The core library is available but the email tag library is not.  All of the download URL references from the website are broken.

http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-jelly/libs/email/tags.html

I have the jar because it ships with the software product I am using but I still need the sources, specifically the test cases.  Can anybody tell me whether or not there is an archive repository that still contains this code?  I searched for quite a while to find it but I did not succeed.  It is not in any of the current repositories.  It seems to have been lost and the only jelly tag library that is available is the core library.  In addition to the core and email library there was also a FMT (I’m not sure what this one was), JSL, JUnit, SQL, XML and Util tag library.  I would love a repository with those as well.

Any help is welcome.  Thanks in advance!

Ben

Re: Jelly Email Tag Library and Sources

Posted by Coda <ju...@gmail.com>.
The binary distributions definitely don't look like they are available for
libraries other than jelly-commons (core).  However, the Maven repo does
appear to have the source I am after so I can build my own jars.  I have a
feeling these haven't been built for years.  Five or six of them.  In the
mirrors there used to be a distribution called:

commons-jelly-tags-email

I did find the source in the repository Oliver linked.  (Thank you Oliver!)
Here is the source.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/jelly/trunk/jelly-tags/email/src/java/

This is not included in the libraries here:

http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-jelly/download_jelly.cgi
https://mvnrepository.com/search?q=commons-jelly-email

This is not being built anymore.  At least I was pointed me to the source.
I will build my own jars.  Does anybody know why the additional libraries
are no longer built?

Thank you!
Ben

> I have been searching today for the jar and sources for the
> commons jelly email tag library.  The core library is available
> but the email tag library is not.  All of the download URL
> references from the website are broken.
>
> http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-jelly/libs/email/tags.html
>
> I have the jar because it ships with the software product I am
> using but I still need the sources, specifically the test cases.
> Can anybody tell me whether or not there is an archive repository
> that still contains this code?  I searched for quite a while to
> find it but I did not succeed.  It is not in any of the current
> repositories.  It seems to have been lost and the only jelly tag
> library that is available is the core library.  In addition to the
> core and email library there was also a FMT (I\u2019m not sure what
> this one was), JSL, JUnit, SQL, XML and Util tag library.  I would
> love a repository with those as well.
>
> Any help is welcome.  Thanks in advance!

The 1.0 source and binary distributions are here:
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-jelly/download_jelly.cgi

Phil

Re: Jelly Email Tag Library and Sources

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com>.

Re: Jelly Email Tag Library and Sources

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.
Hi,

the jars for core and all tag libs can be found in the Maven repository.
For instance, use the following URL to search for:

https://mvnrepository.com/search?q=commons-jelly

Complete source code is available in the Apache subversion repository.
It can be checked out with the following command:

svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/jelly/trunk/
commons-jelly

Regards
Oliver