Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca> on 2007/10/02 18:24:36 UTC

Look for Tutorials for Struts2 + Tiles2

Hello,

May I know where to find tutorials for "struts 2 + Tiles 2" ?

I'd like to know

. how to setup Tiles 2 with struts2
. Layout examples of using Tiles2 with struts2

Thanks a lot!

Re: Look for Tutorials for Struts2 + Tiles2

Posted by st...@gmail.com.
I noticed the other day that the tiles plugin link says drop the plugin and
go.  It specifically says there is nothing else to do!  Realizing this is
the way plugins are supposed to "plug in," the page sounds great.  However,
with the tiles plugin, you have to drop a few tiles* jars in addition, which
aren't mentioned.  I would rather see the tiles plugin "finished" rather
than talk about the exception to this plugin.

Scott

On 10/2/07, Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca> wrote:
> > May I know where to find tutorials for "struts 2 +
> > Tiles 2" ?
>
> http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/tiles-plugin.html
> http://tiles.apache.org/tutorial/index.html
>
> The S2 plugin link *may* be somewhat dated; if there
> are changes needed please follow up and / or comment
> on the Wiki page.
>
> Tiles itself has its own mailing list for
> tiles-specific questions.
>
> http://tiles.apache.org/mail.html
>
> d.

Scott
stanlick@gmail.com

Re: Look for Tutorials for Struts2 + Tiles2

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.