Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2021/06/18 15:54:54 UTC

12.5 preparation

Hi folks,

Just a kind reminder to review / merge / commit before 12.5 to have your
change incorporated in.

And and do not forget that we have 4 pages of PR some being very old. Are
thoose PR stilll needed ?

All the best !!

Skygo

Re: 12.5 preparation

Posted by Jens Hofschröer <em...@nigjo.de>.
Hi

Am 18.06.2021 um 17:54 schrieb Eric Barboni:
> Just a kind reminder to review / merge / commit before 12.5 to have your
> change incorporated in.
I whould like draw the attention to [NETBEANS-5772]. This will prevent
modules or OSGi Bundles to be installed that are depending on e.g.
"Commons CSV".

My PR [1] is failing the Travis Build, but I don't know why.

Jens

[1] https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/3000

--
http://blog.nigjo.de/netbeans/