Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/04/08 04:42:47 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis2" by SrinathPerera

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SrinathPerera:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2

  == Want a peek at Axis2? ==

-  1. Get the latest copy from our SVN - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java/dev/scratch/prototype2. If you are a committer, there is a quite a bit of setting up SVN, if you have never accessed SVN before please look at http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2, section 1.11.1 for more details). The location of prototype may change soon to main src tree at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java
+  1. Get the latest copy from our SVN - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java. If you are a committer, there is a quite a bit of setting up SVN, if you have never accessed SVN before please look at http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2, section 1.11.1 for more details).
   1. Install Maven (you can download that from http://maven.apache.org/)
   1. Go to the prototype2 folder in the command prompt and type "maven". This will automatically download all the jars, compile, test and build the system.
   1. If you want to set up this in your favorite IDE: