Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by José Egas López <jo...@farmaenlace.com> on 2014/09/24 19:09:31 UTC

Adding OVA or OVF VMs to CS 4.3.1

Hi, I have exported an OVA and also an OVF template from an existing VM
from vSphere.
The templates have the following types of file:
OVA --> templateName.ova
OVF-->  templateName.mf; templateName.ovf; templateName.vmdk

I want to deploy a VM in CS from one of those templates.
I'm not sure about how CS 4.3.1 is supporting this file formats.
So the question is, how can I add my template into CS templates?

--

*
Regards,

*

RE: Adding OVA or OVF VMs to CS 4.3.1

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
Jose,

You can add the .ova fila as template in CS.

-Sanjeev

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.
Only OVA is supported - as its a single file VS 3 files you get with OVF.

Posted by José Egas López <jo...@farmaenlace.com>.
Thanks to all, that worked for me!

*
Regards,