Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by José Miguel Vieira <jo...@kcl.ac.uk> on 2006/10/20 16:34:49 UTC

Unsupported grammar language

Hello,

I'm trying to use the validation report features, using a dtd for the
validation.

What is the correct grammar value for dtd validation? I'm using
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml but it returns an "Unsupported grammar
language".

Thanks,
Miguel Vieira

Re: Unsupported grammar language

Posted by Lars Huttar <la...@sil.org>.
On 10/20/2006 9:34 AM, José Miguel Vieira wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to use the validation report features, using a dtd for the
> validation.
>
> What is the correct grammar value for dtd validation? I'm
> using http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml but it returns an "Unsupported
> grammar language".
>
> Thanks,
> Miguel Vieira
I have the same need and am running into the same dead end. Does anyone
have an answer?
Do we need to add something to cocoon.xconf?

Thanks,
Lars