Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net> on 2007/01/17 18:30:53 UTC

Using eclipse with ActiveMQ

Hi-

Ok.  So I have checked out and built it, it works fine.  I used Maven to
generate the eclipse projects, they look fine.  Unfortunately, the projects
all seem to have a dependency on a M2_REPO eclipse classpath variable and I
don't know where to point it to.

I searched for the target jars, though, and I couldn't find them, so perhaps
I missed a step.

Thanks!

--
Daryl
http://itsallsemantics.com

"I¹m afraid of the easy stuffŠ its always harder than it seemsŠ"
-- Bill Hampton, 2006

Re: Using eclipse with ActiveMQ

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 1/17/07, Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Thanks, that worked!
>
> I'd love to update the wiki and add this piece of information but it's
> telling me that "this installation of Confluence is not licensed to add any
> more users. Please contact the site administrators for more information."
>
> As you are one of the admins, how can I do this?  :)

Done.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: Using eclipse with ActiveMQ

Posted by Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>.
Thanks, that worked!

--
Daryl
http://itsallsemantics.com

"2 + 2 = 5, for sufficiently large values of 2."
    -- Ron Jeffries

Re: Using eclipse with ActiveMQ

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--