Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "carlose@interlegis.gov.br" <ca...@interlegis.gov.br> on 2002/08/16 15:45:50 UTC

Page number

I'd to put the number of the current page in the format x of y,
example: the current page is 2 and the document has 8 pages, it will
show:
                 'page 2 of 8'

What is the tag that i have to use in that case.

Carlos Eduardo
Brasilia-DF, Brazil.

Re: Page number

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
carlose@interlegis.gov.br wrote:
> I'd to put the number of the current page in the format x of y,
> example: the current page is 2 and the document has 8 pages, it will
> show:
>                  'page 2 of 8'
>
> What is the tag that i have to use in that case.

Put
  <fo:block id="last"/>
at the end of the flow and use
  page <fo:page-number/> of <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="last"/>

This may cause memory problems, remove it if you get
OutOfMemory exceptions.

J.Pietschmann