Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "gobrien@imgresults.com" <go...@imgresults.com> on 2012/04/05 13:56:37 UTC

RE: OFBiz / BigFish eCommerce Updates

Hey Nick,

I downloaded v0.2

The seeding runs fine but ant run-install-demodata is throwing a hissy due to a foreign key relationship. I've attached the log.

The system runs fine with seed only; but the demo data would be nice to have!

Did I miss something?

Thanks,

Gareth.

Posted by "gobrien@imgresults.com" <go...@imgresults.com>.
Some digging sorted it out:

In the demo data file 000-ProductCategory.xml

BigFishCategoryRoot should be BF_CATEGORY_ROOT. The rest cascades from that.