Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Arun Soman <aa...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/16 07:28:43 UTC

Installing Drill

Hello All,
Can you please give direction on how to install drill in a local cluster

Thanks in advance.

Re: Installing Drill

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good, I see you just created the jira too.

That means Arun and us will just wait for your work then.

Tim

Re: Installing Drill

Posted by Steven Phillips <sp...@maprtech.com>.

Re: Installing Drill

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Is someone working on that for Alpha on your side?

Tim

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 7:08 PM, <aa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Chen, I am willing to do contribute, is there some repository which
> contains components what should be deployed by the installer?
>
> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Re: Installing Drill

Posted by aa...@gmail.com.

Re: Installing Drill