Posted to rpc-user@xml.apache.org by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net> on 2002/03/20 22:06:08 UTC

XML-RPC and Turbine

Hello,

OK, so I was reading the Jakarta Overview here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/overview.html

It mentions XML-RPC as a component of Turbine's Fulcrum.  Is this what
it is?

Ryan Hoegg

Re: XML-RPC and Turbine

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net> writes:

> Hello,

Hi Ryan.

> OK, so I was reading the Jakarta Overview here:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/overview.html
>
> It mentions XML-RPC as a component of Turbine's Fulcrum.  Is this what
> it is?

Fulcrum has a service which wraps XML-RPC's WebServer class and
proxies it configuration information from TurbineResources.properties.

I generally run XML-RPC through the XmlRpcService in Fulcrum.

- Dan

Re: XML-RPC and Turbine

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net> writes: