Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/19 01:15:37 UTC

[Android] Whitelisting is broken, whitelist is ignored

Hey

It seems that the recent move to the Config class has broken
whitelisting.  I'm currently trying to figure out why, but at the
moment, it's broken. I created a bug and set it to be a blocker, since
we should be able to load whitelisted URIs directly in the
CordovaWebView.

Am I the only one who notices this behaviour?

Joe

Re: [Android] Whitelisting is broken, whitelist is ignored

Posted by Jesse MacFadyen <pu...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I didn't see the tests, I was in windows. I will see if I can
write a failing test.

There are still many differences between the android implementation
and the iOS one. For example the 'subdomains' attribute is supported
on android, and soon windows phone.

Cheers,
  Jesse

Sent from my iPhone5

On 2013-01-19, at 7:57 AM, Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, they are necessary. You can ask me why it was done or explain it in
plain english.

We do have tests. Did you check out our whitelist tests? They all pass:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/blob/master/CordovaLibTests/CDVWhitelistTests.m

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.

--