Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Fuad Efendi <fu...@efendi.ca> on 2005/08/11 17:16:13 UTC

CrawlTool - fetching only first page

I configured classpath including \conf\ and \build\ (which contains
plugins) folders, and run CrawlTool without any errors, but it fetches
only first page and does not fetch lined pages. Windows XP.

What is missed?

RE: CrawlTool - fetching only first page

Posted by Fuad Efendi <fu...@efendi.ca>.
Sorry guys, some magic...
It works now with standard batch script with depth=5.

Still trying to configure Eclipse to run CrawlTool directly on Windows
XP.

Posted by cn...@cetic.be.

Posted by Fuad Efendi <fu...@efendi.ca>.
I noticed some changes between 0.6 and 0.7, CrawlTool class...
Probably...

Thanks

Posted by Fuad Efendi <fu...@efendi.ca>.

Posted by ni...@arcor.de.