Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ravi Garg <Ra...@infosys.com> on 2003/07/10 12:56:01 UTC

To populate the form

Hi all,
	I am new to struts and what I know is that property name in a JSP must be same as that of the variable name in formbean.
	I have a JSP which has a various fields which are dynamicaly generated and the the number of fields is also not same every time.
      The biggest problem is that there is no upper limit to number of these fields. So form bean cannot be be designed as the number of fields in the JSP is not fixed. Is there any solution to this problem?

Regards,
Ravi