Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Foo Shyn Chung <ip...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/24 09:41:50 UTC

Custom Lookup form

Hi all,

I understand that there's a javascript call_fieldlookup3 that can be use if
i want to populate 2 fields from the lookup result. What about if i need to
populate more than 2?

I have a requirement to populate half of the screen fields from the result
from a lookup window, any chance that there's a existing javascript that
can help me to achieve that? If not is there any suggestion on how should i
pursue this?

Thanx for any suggestion.
FooShyn

Re: Custom Lookup form

Posted by Foo Shyn Chung <ip...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Yashwant,

We are using the 11.04 branch for our development.

I did take a look at the htmlTemplate.lookupField for clues. So far what
i'm looking at is that the maximum number of fields to be updated are 2.
Because there are a number of fields that need to be updated from the
returned result, thus i'm checking to see whether someone has done it on
Ofbiz already or not.

Thanx
FooShyn

Re: Custom Lookup form