Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/07 22:42:55 UTC

@Priority interceptors

Hello guys,

thanks
to org.apache.deltaspike.core.impl.interceptor.GlobalInterceptorExtension
we promote our interceptors with a @Priority but if they are provided in
beans.xml too we got warnings on some servers.

Should we rework this logic or our packaging?

wdyt?

Side note: my workaround is:

deactivate.org.apache.deltaspike.core.impl.interceptor.GlobalInterceptorExtension
= true
org.apache.deltaspike.core.spi.activation.ClassDeactivator =
org.apache.deltaspike.core.impl.activation.DefaultClassDeactivator

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: @Priority interceptors

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
@all:
fyi: since it just impacts owb(/tomee7), we continue the discussion on the
dev-list of owb (for now).

regards,
gerhard

Re: @Priority interceptors