Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Mohsen Vakilian <mv...@illinois.edu> on 2011/07/26 01:04:58 UTC

Re: Interested in helping a research study on Eclipse?

Hi,

We're happy to announce that CodingSpectator now supports Eclipse Indigo (3.7) --
the latest version of Eclipse.

We are looking for more participants. Your participation in our study will help to keep
the Eclipse platform innovative. If you couldn't participate in the study because you
had to use Indigo, you can now install CodingSpectator.

If you are interested, please sign up at
<http://codingspectator.cs.illinois.edu/ConsentForm> to participate in our study.

We are thankful to those of you who have already participated in our study.

Regards,
Mohsen Vakilian