Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2002/06/03 15:49:04 UTC

RE: log() method

Howdy,
Actually, if I am not mistaken, the log() method is in the
ServletContext.  Therefore, it should go into your context's log.  Do
you have a Logger element for your context in server.xml?  I do, and
that's where my log() statements go.

By the way, I'm a big fan of log4j, use it all the time and everywhere.
Strongly recommended for logging purposes.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics