Posted to dev@community.apache.org by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/23 10:00:33 UTC

[ALC Beijing] Proposal: Set up ALC Beijing Podcast (Mandarin)

Hi,apache community members

   I was host podcast, Talking about open source related in Mandarin. Have
some experience, and the effect is also good, it is a good spread channel.
   So I write an document[2] for set up ALC  Beijing Podcast.

  Any input is welcome!

[1].
http://opensourceway.community/posts/opensource_talking/2020-done-and-plan-index/
[2].
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vT07pdk9AnDKilCOTaKkQfQEAMR-4gkatOOd8OFsjNY/edit?usp=sharing

Re: [ALC Beijing] Proposal: Set up ALC Beijing Podcast (Mandarin)

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Thank you JianSheng for sharing the detailed proposal.
It looks great to me, +1 to go for it.

Additionally, I see a sponsors section in the document.
I just wanted to share information related to sponsorship in ALC events.

An ALC event can have sponsors like Venue sponsor,
Infrastructure Sponsor (provided help in arrangements like Mike,
Speaker, Projects, etc..),
Catering Sponsor, etc...
The important thing to taken care of here is,
respective ALC Chapter should be very specific in communication,
for e.g. if a Sponsor A is sponsoring the Event X of an ALC Chapter Foo.
It should be clearly mentioned and communicated that
they are sponsors of the "*Event X of ALC Chapter Foo*", not ASF.

Please refer Sponsorship section at https://s.apache.org/alc-guidelines

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Hi JianSheng,

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Mane,

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks JianSheng,

That's a good idea, Big +1, I am also willing to help and join this.

适兕 <li...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月24日周二 上午11:27写道:

Jeff Zhang

Re: [ALC Beijing] Proposal: Set up ALC Beijing Podcast (Mandarin)

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

 Thanks for your reply! I'm glad to see all positive respond.
I'll prepare for our first podcast! ASAP.

 Thanks again.

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi JianSheng,

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Hello JianSheng,

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mane

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Hi JianSheng,

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Willem

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1, thanks for driving this JianSheng! I'd also like to help and join this
event.

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
great, the Apache APISIX community also willing to take part in

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月23日周一 下午8:26写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "lgcareer2019@outlook.com" <lg...@outlook.com>.
Thanks JianSheng!
That's really a good idea, the DolphinScheduler community are willing to join this.

DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer2019@outlook.com<ma...@outlook.com>