Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Mark Fenbers <Ma...@noaa.gov> on 2011/11/06 16:18:21 UTC

debug listing

Is there a way from within a template to list all of the variables that
have been exposed to it from the calling program?

Let's say I am editing a template, but someone else's Java program that
created the Velocity Context (vc) is not very well documented.  Can I
determine what variables have been vc.put()??

Mark

Re: debug listing

Posted by Christopher Townson <ch...@gmail.com>.
ContextTool is probably what you're after ...
http://velocity.apache.org/tools/releases/1.4/javadoc/org/apache/velocity/tools/view/tools/ContextTool.html