Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Yoshiki Hayashi <yo...@xemacs.org> on 2002/09/06 14:43:15 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/style/xsl common.xsl directiveindex.xsl manualpage.xsl moduleindex.xsl synopsis.xsl

erikabele@apache.org writes:

> erikabele    2002/09/05 16:06:17
>
>   Added:       docs/manual/style manual.sv.xsl
>                docs/manual/style/css manual-loose-100pc-b.css
>                         manual-loose-100pc.css manual-loose-90pc-b.css
>                         manual-loose-90pc.css manual-loose-fix13-b.css
>                         manual-loose-fix13.css manual-loose-fix15-b.css
>                         manual-loose-fix15.css manual-sbar-left-100pc-b.css
>                         manual-sbar-left-100pc.css
>                         manual-sbar-left-90pc-b.css
>                         manual-sbar-left-90pc.css
>                         manual-sbar-left-fix13-b.css
>                         manual-sbar-left-fix13.css
>                         manual-sbar-left-fix15-b.css
>                         manual-sbar-left-fix15.css
>                         manual-sbar-right-100pc-b.css
>                         manual-sbar-right-100pc.css
>                         manual-sbar-right-90pc-b.css
>                         manual-sbar-right-90pc.css
>                         manual-sbar-right-fix13-b.css
>                         manual-sbar-right-fix13.css
>                         manual-sbar-right-fix15-b.css
>                         manual-sbar-right-fix15.css
>                docs/manual/style/lang de.xml en.xml ja.xml sv.xml
>                docs/manual/style/xsl common.xsl directiveindex.xsl
>                         manualpage.xsl moduleindex.xsl synopsis.xsl

If you rename files in the future, please check in rename
and modification separately.  When the modification and
rename is done at the same time, it is very hard to extract
the change.  To actually get the diff to update Japanese
translation, I had to do cvs log and cvs checkout to get the
last version of style/en.xml and then run diff locally.

If you first moved files and then checked in the
modification, you can see the diff in one step using cvs
diff.  It's a shame that we have to work around the
deficiencies of CVS, but we have to cope with that as long
as we continue to use CVS.  I wish we could switch to
Subversion. *sigh*

--
Yoshiki Hayashi