Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@codehaus.org> on 2005/09/19 16:16:02 UTC

Karma request for commons-exec

Hi

I want to start working on getting commons-exec used inside Apache Maven
Continuum and would like to review and commit the outstanding patches
before starting on some more heavier work. More on the details in
another mail. As far is I've understood it I can request this karma
because it's only in the sandbox and I was listed as a possible
committer in the project proposal.

For the reference I'm already a Apache committer on the Maven projects,
my Apache id is 'trygvis'.

--
Trygve

Re: Karma request for commons-exec

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 16:16 +0200, Trygve Laugstøl wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to start working on getting commons-exec used inside Apache Maven
> Continuum and would like to review and commit the outstanding patches
> before starting on some more heavier work. More on the details in
> another mail. As far is I've understood it I can request this karma
> because it's only in the sandbox and I was listed as a possible
> committer in the project proposal.
>
> For the reference I'm already a Apache committer on the Maven projects,
> my Apache id is 'trygvis'.

+1

> --
> Trygve

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Re: Karma request for commons-exec

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1 from me.

- Brett

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@student.matnat.uio.no>.
On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 09:20 -0400, Henri Yandell wrote:
> Done btw.

Thanks!

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Done btw.