Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Henrique Viecili <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/19 09:58:02 UTC

camel-jasypt with Blueprint DSL

I'm trying to use the camel-jasypt:2.10.0 component to decrypt the
properties defined my blueprint xml but the documentation at
http://camel.apache.org/jasypt.html only has Spring XML example and I could
not figure out a way to do it with Blueprint DSL.

My goal is to decrypt the properties defined by

<cm:property-placeholder persistent-id="sensitive-data"/>

Any ideas how to solve this?

Regards,
Henrique Viecili

Re: camel-jasypt with Blueprint DSL

Posted by Henrique Viecili <vi...@gmail.com>.
I found a solution:

set the id in the property-placeholder, use JasyptPropertiesParser and
define a PropertiesComponent location with blueprint:

<cm:property-placeholder id="blueprintProperties"
persistent-id="sensitive-data"/>

<bean id="jasyptParser" class="....JasyptPropertiesParser>
    <property name="password" value="test"/>
</bean>
<bean id="properties"
class="org.apache.camel.component.properties.PropertiesComponent">
    <property name="location" value="blueprint:blueprintProperties"/>
    <property name="propertiesParser" ref="jasyptParser"/>
</bean>

As an enhancement for future versions, I would suggest that instances of
PropertiesParser could be retrieved from the registry the same way
EventNotifier's are. (not sure what it could the impact)

Regards,
Henrique Viecili

Henrique Viecili