Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Sonny Pickett - ZO <so...@zeros-ones.com> on 2000/02/03 02:03:41 UTC

logs

Can anyone tell me how to setup logging in tomcat?  All I can tell is
System.out, System.err and context.log go to the console but should also go
to a file.  Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks..Sonny

Re: logs

Posted by Anil V <an...@pacbell.net>.
Sonny,

Right now there is no logging support in tomcat -- everything goes into the
System.out/err. We are working on adding logging support for the 3.1 release.